Getting Started with Apcera Community Edition
The Apcera Platform Community Edition provides you with an easy way to quickly deploy and use the Apcera Platform.
To get started, follow the installation instructions for your provider:
- Installing Apcera CE on AWS.
- Installing Apcera CE on Azure.
- Installing Apcera CE on GCE.
- Installing Apcera CE on Local VMs (VMware Fusion or Workstation, VirtualBox).
- Installing Apcera CE on OpenStack.
- Installing Apcera CE on VirtualBox (video tutorial).
- Installing Apcera CE on vSphere.
When your platform is installed, check out some of the videos and tutorials at the Apcera Developer Portal.
If you need additional help installing or using the Community Edition, these topics may be of interest:
- Installing and using the apcera-setup tool
- Configuring DNS
- Using HTTPS
- Configuring SSH
- Enabling Google Auth
- Bootstrapping the platform
- Managing the platform
- Troubleshooting deployments
- Updating the apcera-setup tool
You can also get help from the community at http://community.apcera.com.