Customize the Default Installation
The apcera-install CLI supports limited customization options, such as scaling the number of Instance Manager components. Additional cluster customizations can be performed manually using the installation files generated by the apcera-install when you first installed your cluster.
In order to customize the Apcera Platform cluster infrastructure, use apcera-install CLI tool to generate necessary base files to start with.
First, follow the installation instructions for your chosen provider to generate base files:
- Installing Apcera on AWS using apcera-install
- Installing Apcera on Azure using apcera-install
- Installing Apcera on GCE using apcera-install
- Installing Apcera on vSphere using apcera-install
- Installing Apcera on OpenStack using apcera-install
Next, proceed to Customize the Default Installation.