Oct 02, 2017
Apcera Install (beta) (0.9.0)
Summary: Credentials used by Basic Authentication and Zabbix are stored in clear text.
- Issue: Currently, user credentials collected by Apcera Install to authenticate admin users with Basic Auth on the cluster are stored in clear text in apcera-install.json.
- Workaround: It's recommended that you manually encrypt and securely store. your apcera-install.json file.
Summary: On AWS deploys, volumes sometimes aren't deleted along with their corresponding VMs.
Issue: After running
apcera-install destroyon a cluster deployed to AWS, data volumes that were created by the installer are sometimes not deleted.
- Workaround: Manually delete the data volumes using the AWS Management Console.
Sep 21, 2017
Summary: Cluster reboot sometimes fails with
Recipe Compile Error.
Issue: Cluster reboot sometimes fails with
Recipe Compile Errorin
/var/chef/cache/cookbooks/riak/attributes/default.rbpreceded by the warning
Unable to detect ipaddress.
- Cause: This issue is caused by variable timing/race conditions.
- Workaround: Reboot the cluster again. The race conditions are typically not reproducible.
Summary: HTTPS does not work with domain names longer than 47 characters.
- Issue: If you try to install an SSL certificate for a domain name longer than 47 characters you get an error.
- Cause: The issue is related to the maximum size of hash tables used by the Apcera router (NGinx).
- Workaround: None.